Our clinics will be starting in March (weather permitting) with a 4 hour clinic in Pueblo. Our once/month clinics will be starting in May (weather permitting). So get your ride one, get some skills under your belt and sign up for the Level 1 skills clinic when its offered. That is the prerequisite for the Level 2 clinic. These clinics will be offered a once per month so check back to see when the dates will be.
Beta on Level 1 Clinics:
- 2nd Saturday of each month through September
- 9:00 am (8:00 am starting in July) at the Golden Bike Park (Clinics may move to Ruby Hill so look for a change of venue announcement).
- 4 person minimum and 10 person max
- 1st hour — learn basics
- 2nd hour — put the basics to trail use
- RSVP required, and prepayment through paypal
Beta on Level 2 Clinics:
- Follows the Level 1 Clinic
- May require a review of basics
- Skills covered will vary from learning to use the pump track to cornering to jumps and drops.
- 2 hours
- RSVP required with prepayment through paypal
Zach Griffith, a pro DownHill racer (now retired) and past instructor for Lee McCormack, along with his assistant, Nancy Kelly, will be holding monthly skills clinics for the Dirt Divas. Whether you plan on racing or just want skills to better your bike handling ability and improve your game, this is the way to go!
Zach’s instruction specializes in techniques that will allow you to:
- Conquer new terrain with confidence
- Read and absorb terrain
- Master jumps, drops, and corners
Since we will be using Zach’s paypal for payment of these clinics, his PayPal email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Member pricing is $55 for a 2-hour session. Non-member pricing is: $80/2 hr session
So, whether you are a Pro racer or just a recreational rider, you will be coached in a manner that takes you from basics and then builds from there.
- March 18, 2017 - 10:00 am
Skills Clinic – Climbing and Descending Techniques
Pueblo State Park
- April 22, 2017 - 10:00 am
Skills Clinic – Drops and Jumps