Our clinics will be starting in March (weather permitting) with a 4 hour clinic in Pueblo. Our once/month clinics will be starting in May (weather permitting). So get your ride one, get some skills under your belt and sign up for the Level 1 skills clinic when its offered. That is the prerequisite for the Level 2 clinic. These clinics will be offered a once per month so check back to see when the dates will be.
Beta on Level 1 Clinics:
- Typically will be the 2nd Wednesday evening of each month through September (check RSVP info for actual date, time and place)
- 6:00 pm start time at Apex Park Open Space (Clinics may move to Golden Bike Park or to Ruby Hill so look for a change of venue announcement). Trailhead is the BIG parking lot right off of Heritage Rd.
- 4 person minimum and 10 person max
- 2 hours
- RSVP required, and prepayment through paypal
Skills learned in Level 1 Clinics are core skills and all other clinics build from this:
- Correct Body Position
- Balanced Weight Placement
- Vision, how to look ahead
- Bike Set up for Optimal Riding and Control
- How to Brake effectively
- How To Clear Large Obstacles (doing a front wheel lift — wheelie)
- How to Interpret the Trail to Ride Fast and Smooth
Beta on Level 2 Clinics:
- Level 2 Clinics are typically on the 2nd Saturday morning of each month through September (check RSVP info for actual date, time and place)
- 8:00 am starting in June at the Apex Park Open Space Parking Lot (Clinics may move to Golden Bike Park or to Ruby Hill so look for a change of venue announcement).
- May require a review of basics
- Skills covered will vary from learning to use the pump track to cornering to jumps and drops.
- 2 hours and may involve actual trail practice.
- RSVP required with prepayment through paypal
Zach Griffith, a pro DownHill racer (now retired) and past instructor for Lee McCormack, along with his assistant, Nancy Kelly, will be holding monthly skills clinics for the Dirt Divas. Whether you plan on racing or just want skills to better your bike handling ability and improve your game, this is the way to go!
Zach’s instruction specializes in techniques that will allow you to:
- Conquer new terrain with confidence
- Read and absorb terrain
- Master jumps, drops, and corners
Please pay via PayPal.com. Use the Friends & Family payment method and direct payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org! Thanks!
Pricing is: $85/2 hr session
So, whether you are a Pro racer or just a recreational rider, you will be coached in a manner that takes you from basics and then builds from there.