May 25, 2017 - 5:30 pm
Golden, CO 80401
Hopefully, we’ll be able to keep our rides going! Let’s hit up South Table Mtn as our 2nd ride of the season!
Let’s give this a go and keep our fingers crossed!
Join us for our ride at SOUTH TABLE MOUNTAIN. After the ride, we’ll hit up ModMarket (or somewhere we all want to go) for some eats and brew!
Here is the BETA:
- Meet at the Jeffco School Building located at 1829 Denver W Dr, Golden, CO 80401 (directions link is in orange).
- Meet time is 5:30 pm with wheels down at 6:00 pm
- If you are not a member, a waiver (which can be downloaded from our website) must be signed and returned to us. (remember, you get 2 free intro rides to see if we are a good fit before deciding to join)
- RSVP is greatly appreciated.
- You MUST have a safe helmet no older than 5 years.
- You MUST have a working bike that has been serviced within the last few months
- TIRE Pressure should be checked: Good rule of thumb on tire pressure is weight based:
- For TUBELESS tires: If your weight is between 100 to 120 lbs = 18 to 20 psi
- Between 125 to 135 lbs = 22 to 25 psi
- Between 140 to 160lbs = 27 to 32 psi
- TUBED tires: Add 3 to 5 psi
- Chains should be lubed (if they haven’t been touched since last winter)
- BRING WATER – preferably a hydration pack
- BRING gels, goo, chews, snack to prevent bonking (On day of ride, be sure to be hydrating for most of the day and be sure to have eaten at least 2 – 3 hours before the ride.)
- Always BRING a wind and/or rain jacket. You just never know if our weather will change while we are out and it’s better to be prepared.