July 18, 2017 - 5:30 pm
Littleton, CO 80128
Join us for a nice climb to the intersection of South Turkey Creek Rd (out and back). Just remember, even though this is a long climb — what goes up, must come down! 🙂
Here is the BETA:
- Meet at the corner of Wadsworth Blvd and Deer Creek Canyon Rd. Map.
- Meet time is 5:30 pm with wheels down at 5:45 pm
- If you are not a member, a waiver (which can be downloaded from our website) must be signed and returned to us. (remember, you get 2 free intro rides to see if we are a good fit before deciding to join)
- RSVP is greatly appreciated.
Please RSVP Here:
- You MUST have a safe helmet no older than 5 years.
- You MUST have a working bike that has been serviced within the last few months
- TIRE Pressure should be checked: Good rule of thumb on tire pressure is weight based:
- For TUBELESS tires: 80 – 90 psi
- TUBED tires: 90 – 100 psi
- Chains should be lubed (if they haven’t been touched since last winter)
- BRING WATER
- BRING gels, goo, chews, snack to prevent bonking (On day of ride, be sure to be hydrating for most of the day and be sure to have eaten at least 2 – 3 hours before the ride.)
- Always BRING a wind and/or rain jacket. You just never know if our weather will change while we are out and it’s better to be prepared.