June 29, 2017 - 5:30 pm
Boulder, CO 80303
Thursday looks to be a cooler day for us! We will hit up the South Boulder Trails at Marshall Mesa this week!
Join us after the ride for some eats and brew at the Southern Sun! Please bring cash or check for this establishment since they do not accept credit cards!
Here is the BETA:
- Meet at the dirt lot park n ride at the corner of Hwy 93 and ElDorado Springs Rd.
- Meet time is 5:30 pm with wheels down at 6:00 pm
- If you are not a member, a waiver (which can be downloaded from our website) must be signed and returned to us. (remember, you get 2 free intro rides to see if we are a good fit before deciding to join)
- RSVP is greatly appreciated.
Please RSVP here:
- You MUST have a safe helmet no older than 5 years.
- You MUST have a working bike that has been serviced within the last few months
- TIRE Pressure should be checked: Good rule of thumb on tire pressure is weight based:
- For TUBELESS tires: If your weight is between 100 to 120 lbs = 18 to 20 psi
- Between 125 to 135 lbs = 22 to 25 psi
- Between 140 to 160lbs = 27 to 32 psi
- TUBED tires: Add 3 to 5 psi
- Chains should be lubed (if they haven’t been touched since last winter)
- BRING WATER – preferably a hydration pack
- BRING gels, goo, chews, snack to prevent bonking (On day of ride, be sure to be hydrating for most of the day and be sure to have eaten at least 2 – 3 hours before the ride.)
- Always BRING a wind and/or rain jacket. You just never know if our weather will change while we are out and it’s better to be prepared.