April 12, 2017 - 5:30 pm
Level 1 Skills Clinic
We have been requested to hold a Level 1 Skills Clinic so that those of you interested in also attending the Level 2 Skills Clinic for DROPS can do so.
We will be meeting at the Apex Trailhead on Wedneday evening, April 12.
- Correct handlebar set up (recommendations will be made)
- Learning the correct methods for:
- Movement on bike
- Correct stance/posture for mtn biking
- Sudden stopping on trail w/o skidding out
- Front-end wheel lifts
- Discussion of flat v clipped in (pedals)
- Discussion of need for Seat Droppers
- And so much more!
NOTE: ALL of our clinics will build from a Level 1 clinic. This clinic is a prerequisite for all Level 2 and above clinics.
Please RSVP here. PAYMENT is through PayPal (Friends & Family) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Member pricing is $60 for a 2-hour session. Non-member pricing is: $85/2 hr session
For Questions, please contact: email@example.com