July 26, 2017 - 6:00 pm
Our once/month clinics have started So get your ride one, get some skills under your belt and sign up for the Level 1 skills clinic when its offered. That is the prerequisite for the Level 2 clinic. These clinics will be offered a once per month so check back to see when the dates will be.
Beta on Level 1 Clinics:
- Typically will be the 2nd Wednesday evening of each month through September (check RSVP info for actual date, time and place)
- 6:00 pm start time at Apex Park Open Space (Clinics may move to Golden Bike Park or to Ruby Hill so look for a change of venue announcement). Trailhead is the BIG parking lot right off of Heritage Rd.
- 4 person minimum and 10 person max
- 2 hours
- RSVP required, and prepayment through paypal
You will be sent an email confirmation of your registration.
Skills learned in Level 1 Clinics are core skills and all other clinics build from this:
- Correct Body Position
- Balanced Weight Placement
- Vision, how to look ahead
- Bike Set up for Optimal Riding and Control
- How to Brake effectively
- How To Clear Large Obstacles (doing a front wheel lift — wheelie)
- How to Interpret the Trail to Ride Fast and Smooth
Please use PayPal.com for payment to email@example.com. Please use the Friends/Family payment method.
Cost is: $85/2 hr session