May 17, 2017 - 6:00 pm
Our once/month clinics will be starting in May (weather permitting). So get your ride one, get some skills under your belt and sign up for the Level 1 skills clinic when its offered. That is the prerequisite for the Level 2 clinic. These clinics will be offered a once per month so check back to see when the dates will be.
RSVP HERE — click this link (DO NOT FILL OUT BELOW RSVP FORM — IT IS BROKEN)
Beta on Level 1 Clinics:
- 2nd Wednesday of each month through September
- 6:00 pm at the Apex Open Space Parking lot (Clinics may move to different locations so look for a change of venue announcement).
- 4 person minimum and 10 person max
- 1st hour — learn basics
- 2nd hour — put the basics to trail use if required
- RSVP required, and prepayment through paypal AT TIME OF RSVP!
Skills learned in Level 1 Clinics are core skills and all other clinics build from this:
- Correct Body Position
- Balanced Weight Placement
- Vision, how to look ahead
- Bike Set up for Optimal Riding and Control
- How to Brake effectively
- How To Clear Large Obstacles (doing a front wheel lift — wheelie)
- How to Interpret the Trail to Ride Fast and Smooth
Please use PayPal.com for payment to Zach Griffith at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please use the Friends/Family payment method.
Member pricing is $60 for a 2-hour session. Non-member pricing is: $85/2 hr session