Ride with us!
The Dirt Divas sponsor COED mountain biking trips to such places as Moab, Fruita, Phil’s World, Gooseberry Mesa, Steamboat Springs, Crested Butte, Monarch Crest, Durango and other places in Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico and Arizona. We typically camp to keep costs down and will arrange ride share opportunities to keep gas/traveling costs down. If we are camping in state park camping areas, we will (if our funds allow) reserve camping spots based upon RSVPs. We require reimbursement for those costs.
Helpful tidbits of information for camping:
- Sometimes there are trail fees or shuttle fees for some rides so bring some cash (ones & fives are suggested
- Don’t forget your own food, tent, a TOILET (if we are on BLM land — pack it in & pack it out), several bundles of firewood, cooking stoves with plenty of fuel, PLENTY of DRINKING WATER, trash bags, beverages, sunscreen, all your gear for camping, biking, hiking plus rain gear
- TUNED-UP BIKES & spare parts, tubes, patch kits, pumps etc.
If we camp on BLM ground, the following rules apply:
- You must carry out “ALL” Solid Human Waste, so bring a portable toilet! The fine is $150 if you don’t have a toilet and you get caught!
- Use a Grill, Fire Pan or existing Fire Ring for campfires!
- Pack Out All Trash!