Level 2 Skillz Clinic – Cancelled due to Family Emergency.Event posted on Saturday, June, 29th, 2013 at 7:20 am
Posted by DIRTDIVA
Be sure to build on what you’ve just learned! We will have TWO Level 2 clinics on August 24th. The first 2 hour session, starting at 8:00 am will cover turning/switchback skills specifically. Our second Level 2 clinic, starting at 11:00 am, will be right after the Turning Clinic! So get your ride on, get some skills under your belt and sign up for the 2nd level skills clinic! (Payment must be made before the day of clinic through paypal. Level 1 Clinic is a prerequisite for the Level 2 clinic.
- Saturday, August 24th
- 8:00 am and/or 11:00 am at Greenwood Village Mountain Bike Park; map from Golden
- 4 person min and 10 person max
- Short review of the basics
- Rest of the session — learning, learning, learning!
- RSVP required, and prepayment through paypal
- Be sure to specify which clinic you are signing up for — 8:00 am or 11:00 am; or both!
Zach Griffith, a pro DownHill racer (now retired) and past instructor for Lee McCormack, will be holding periodic skills clinics for the Dirt Divas. Whether you plan on racing or just want skills to better your bike handling ability and improve your game, this is the way to go!
Zach’s instruction specializes in techniques that will allow you to:
- Conquer new terrain with confidence
- Read and absorb terrain
- Master jumps, drops, and corners
Since we will be using Zach’s paypal for payment of these clinics:
Member pricing is $55 for a 2-hour session. Non-member pricing is: $80/2 hr session
Go to www.paypal.com and purchase your clinic through: email@example.com and RSVP to Dirt Divas too!
To RSVP for this event submit the form below. Be sure to put the event name in the subject line.